Patient transport plays a critical role in ensuring an optimum patient flow within a hospital. Delays in transport directly impact patient throughput and can have a negative impact on the overall patient satisfaction.
The National Association of Healthcare Transport Management (NAHTM), recognizing the role of real-time technologies in improving operational processes, has invited Infinite Leap to share our insights in the Visionary Panel Discussion during NAHTM Annual Conference.
The Visionary Panel Discussion will take place on Thursday, September 13 at 2:30pm PT. This interactive session will include experts in the field of process improvement and technology advancements, including:
- Dr. Shelly Buck, DNP, MBA, NEA-BC – VP of Patient Care and COO and Chief Nurse Executive at Wellspan York Hospital
- A. Laura Durojaiye, MPH – The National Association of Healthcare Transport Management
- Moira Hetherman-Croteau, BA – Supervisor, Environmental Services & Patient Transport at Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Scott Hondros, SCPM – VP of Client Success at Infinite Leap
- Scott M. Newton, DNP, RN, MHA – VP, Care Model Solutions at TeleTracking
- Jeremy Starkweather, President & CEO at UV-Concepts Inc.
Scott Hondros, representing Infinite Leap, will share innovative concepts for improved efficiency and costs reduction by leveraging location-based services for wayfinding, patient and staff location, PAR-level management, blood cooler transport, and many other use cases related to patient transport services and other ancillary services, such as linen management, equipment distribution, and volunteer services.
For more information on the National Association of Healthcare Transport Management, please visit: http://nahtm.org.